Creating Your Youtube Traffic Generating Videos
After creating a YouTube account, you might want to create videos that are Youtube traffic generating. So, you ask yourself: what type of videos should you start making to generate Youtube traffic?
To help you answer that question, here are two things that most people look for when they visit YouTube: entertainment or information.
For most video makers, entertaining and viral videos are the sure way to make plenty of views in no time. However, making a video of the viral kind is not that easy to do. In fact, it’s tough to accomplish. It is even made harder when you have to generate Youtube traffic to sell something.
Nevertheless, an entertaining video requires good humor thrown in and a few excellent editing skills. On the other hand, informative videos are much easier to do since they are factual. Nowadays, people rely on video information more than they do with written ones.
So how do you make your own YouTube video?
You can do just about any video to promote a particular product or service. The key always lies in providing people with helpful information to show them that you know what you are trying to show them.
Whether it’s cooking lessons, website designing, or simply decorating, people identify with a video that has valuable information for them. One that is only one of the thousands found on YouTube.
Just remember that the attention span of people nowadays is minimal. So, keep your videos sweet, short, and dynamic with transition effect from in between shots. Plus, a few titles to help them. Thus, don’t make a video that will bore them.
Observe your competitors
There are not just hundreds of thousands, but millions of videos are uploaded on YouTube. If you want to make your videos profitable, regardless of what market you choose, there would be other videos uploaded catering to your market.
The good thing though, it’s more of a good than bad news.
For sure, there are successful videos already uploaded for your market. You can use these videos to make better videos. Observe how these videos are a success or a failure, and see what you can do to make your videos even more appealing to people who would watch it.
If you’re worried about copying one’s work, don’t just stick with just one video. Browse through the many videos available. Then, compile all good things you see on it on the video that you will be making on your own.
Here are some tips:
- Always check out videos with the most views since a lot of people won’t watch it without it having anything good to watch.
- Next, look through the comment section to get some more useful ideas.
- To avoid making mistakes, look through the videos with the least views, and see what went wrong on each one, so you don’t repeat it on your own.
Be specific to generate Youtube traffic
While it’s easier to name your videos like “Cooking Lesson No.1”, it’s much better to call your video like “Quick Shrimp Recipe with Corn Relish.”
It makes your video even more specific. And people who are looking for a shrimp recipe with corn relish can easily find your video right away. The thing is that, if your title becomes specific, then people can expect early on what they’re going to get from watching your videos.
Just keep in mind that if you keep your titles direct to the point and very much specific. People are more likely to click on your YouTube video link than those videos with vague names like the first example above.
Make use of tags that generate Youtube traffic
The only way YouTube would be able to pull out your video out of the millions already out there is through the use of tags or keywords as other people put it. When you upload your video, YouTube provides a space where you can put in your video’s title, a bit of description, video category, and tags to help people find your videos more accessible.
If you’re giving cooking lessons, the tags “cooking,” “cooking lesson,” “recipe,” and the name of the food recipe you’re going to show. Type as many tags as you can that are related to your video and be very descriptive with your keywords to increase your chances of getting found.
Find your viewers.
If you have created your account, made excellent videos and uploaded them, and wrote about every descriptive tag you can think about to make sure it’s found, the next thing that you should do is to find your viewers.
You don’t want to gain just a little Youtube traffic to pay for all of your efforts. You want the traffic to be BIG, and you don’t want to lose precious time waiting for it. Instead of just sitting around, you can promote your videos to help your viewers find you and your video to find the right viewers.
The principle is that you try to show your videos to all viewers and the ones looking for your target market will become interested in looking at you, too. How? The secret is about making the right connections in the YouTube community.
Find the most popular videos related to your market and leave a comment that will make other people check you out. Make sure that your comments are positive and helpful to make people click your username and lead them to your brand of videos. When you do it right, you don’t have to worry about gaining traffic and having more traffic.
Additional YouTube Traffic Tips
If you’re thinking of staying on YouTube to drive your video traffic, you might want to get out there to encourage more of it. Here are the ways how:
- Regularly interact on every social networking community you have like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to make people check you out. Just leave a comment, post pictures, or give them a preview of your videos that they can fully see on YouTube.
- If you can do it, make your videos viral or exciting so that the users themselves will do the job of promoting your video link on different sites.
- Link or embed your YouTube videos on your website so your visitors will check them out.
- Make a Squidoo lens that will link your videos on YouTube to Squidoo.com and find people in it where you can post constructive comments to build your traffic.
- Make short videos that are easy to understand even for people who only have a minute to spare from their busy time.
- Submit social bookmarks to several websites like Digg.com, Reddit.com, NewsVine.com, and other similar sites.
- Use plugins like that found in WordPress to promote your YouTube videos.
- Use YouTube videos every way you can. Even if it’s just adding a new message or you’re uploading a new page, record a message, upload it on YouTube, and use it to direct people with your YouTube page where they can view your other videos.
The Bottom Line…
Whether you’re just starting or you already have videos created and uploaded on YouTube, one of the things that you have to remember is that even the worst kinds of YouTube videos out there get several hits every day. Therefore, if you make your videos even better, then you don’t have to worry about it not being able to make any traffic at all.
Most of the time, YouTube videos go viral simply because users find them very entertaining or very informative. There are viral videos that only go for a minute. But there are some that can go as long as five minutes. And it goes viral simply because it’s too entertaining to watch.
So what are you waiting for? Now that you have all these YouTube tips at hand, all you have to do is get moving. Create your video. Make it better than what is already uploaded. Apply everything you learned from here. Then, you can start and drive some severe traffic into your YouTube videos in no time.