I received a text message on Wednesday on the 12th of September 2018. It says I have entered a competition and to call a lovely man named Mick. He asked if I had a passport and if was I free this weekend. I said, YES! I cannot believe that it would turn out to be a memorable achievement in my life.
During the call, Mick explained that I had filled up at Shell Kyneton Victoria (Kuppers Mineral Springs Fuel Stop) and entered a competition.
I remember this day clearly, this memorable achievement of mine. I was at a course and when I saw the competition, I grabbed the form and went back to the car to read it, I said to myself I’m going to win this and all the way back the resort I kept saying “I am going to win this, this is mine”
The late notice was because the original winner called that morning and said they couldn’t attend so they redrew and lucky me won.
Mick said can you fly out Thursday 13th and I said yes I reckon, can you give me one hour or so and i’ll organise everything. We organised everything that night and flights where confirmed early Thursday morning.
WHAT DID I WIN from Shell Premium 98:
- A trip to Singapore for 2 people to experience the Scuderia Ferrari motorsport, definitely a memorable achievement of mine!
- 3 Day entry to the Ferrari paddock club and merchandise
- Flights and Spending money
I organised our children to be looked after and packed ready to go on the plane on Thursday 13th at 12:40pm. Arriving in Singapore late Thursday night.
Explaining our trip probably doesn’t do it justice to how amazing it really was but I’ll try…..
Friday 14th Off to the Grand Prix
- Picked up tickets to the paddock club and Scuderia Ferrari room.
- Where you are spoilt with drinks and great food and you are above the Ferrari garage and clear views of the start line.
- When you leave you receive gifts from Ferrari.
- There were lots of bands playing around the racetrack.
- Back and excited, today we met Josh who showed us behind the scene of the Ferrari set up – So amazing, we also went down onto the trackside to see the team and vehicles.
- Great food, drinks and concerts. We watched the racing from the Ferrari room, trackside and roof top!
- More gifts when we were leaving – Lucky Lucky
- Last Day and the BIG RACE down on trackside we watched the team practice tyre changes and getting ready for the race. The team is so organised.
- The ladies and staff where exceptional in the Ferrari Room, thank you very much to everyone.
Hamilton won the race with Ferrari coming 3rd
We met some awesome people over the few days and the race and experiences are unforgettable. Thus, making this experience a memorable achievement for me.
Does personal development really work? Short Answer: YES
I created this experience back in July from being at a course. How does “working on me” create this….
From training, being a licenced Creatrix® Transformologist® and having done Creatrix® to clear my blockages, I am in a higher energy space to create my dreams.
From practising GIN United Success Mastery lessons since 2013 I have the awareness, experience and supportive team to grow and create opportunities. Creatrix® popped up as the next logical step for me during this time. GIN is the most amazing global network group in the world and there is nowhere that you can experience so many successful people right at your finger tips.
“There a whole new realm of opportunities, you just have to take action.”
Clarissa Leary – www.clarissaleary.com
That’s my experience and I’m very grateful and thankful to Viva Energy. I had an awesome time! Unforgettable!!! We would certainly take the opportunity up again.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CLARISSA
Clarissa is a Creatrix® Transformologist for women and also part of The Global Information Network.
Creatrix® helps EMULATE that real-life wake up call, ensuring LASTING results and breaking the intergenerational cycle that holds us back. Learn more here: Creatrix®
The Global Information Network teaches you how to BE, DO, HAVE anything and everything in your life with a network full of experts and professionals. Learn more here: GIN United